Defensive driving classroom courses
Florida eight-hour intermediate driver improvement – judge ordered
- Persons receiving multiple traffic citations over a short period of time.
- If you’ve had mandatory or serious traffic violations.
- Persons who have been involved in numerous collisions.
Four-hour BDI (basic driver improvement) class
Taking this course will help you:
- Eliminate points added to your license.
- Can ensure that there are no insurance rate increases. Typically, moving violations can cause your rate to increase anywhere from 10-15 percent annually.
- Satisfy a court-mandated order.
- Youthful offender for teen driver ticket courses.
- Senior citizen courses for insurance discounts – 55 and over.
- Child restraint courses.
12-hour advanced driver improvement
This type of course is usually court-ordered if you’ve had your license suspended or revoked.
Reasons you may have to take this course:
- Ordered by the courts.
- License is suspended or revoked.
- Too many points on your license.
Aggressive driver program
Persons receiving multiple traffic offenses or who have tickets for exhibiting signs of aggressive driving or street racing may be ordered by a judge to take this course. Typically, this course is ordered when you’ve had multiple speeding violations in a short period of time or when speeding violations exceeded 30 mph over the speed limit. If you have to take this course, contact A National Driving & Traffic School for more information. We can register you and have you back on the road again in no time at all.
Call Us Today At ♦ (305) 948-4949
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC