Online driving courses
No time to sit in a classroom? Need a better way to clear your ticket? If you’ve accumulated points on your license, you must take an approved defensive driving course. A National Driving & Traffic School offers you the convenience of being able to do this in the privacy of your home. Keep your license point-free and protect your driving privileges without having to sit in a classroom for hours. There is no long lecture or tedious videos, so you can do it on your time! It’s safe and quick, and you can register online.
- Take your easy four-hour drug and alcohol course from any computer.
- First-time driver course is required for all new drivers in the state of Florida.
- No classes to attend and no long lines at the DMV.
- Certificates emailed to you the instant you complete the course.
- DMV test and practice test is taken online from the comfort of your home.
- Senior citizen courses for insurance discounts – 55 and over.
- BDI courses for insurance discounts.
- Florida eight-hour intermediate and aggressive driver improvement – judge ordered.
- Drug and alcohol classes.
- Four-hour BDI (basic driver improvement) class.
- 12-hour advanced driver improvement.
Call Us Today At ♦ (305) 948-4949
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC